OSHA / IC / DPA – Annual Deluxe Package
$2,500.00 – $3,900.00
ARE YOU READY AT ANY TIME FOR AN OSHA INSPECTION??
That question might instill fear in you – but really – they are our friends! Their sole purpose is to keep us safe . . . so we just need to know how best to do that – and how to convince OSHA that we are keeping our employees safe.
This program is designed to keep you in compliance with all of OSHA’s requirements, as well as the Dental Board of California’s Infection Control and Dental Practice Act requirements.
It includes all of the following:
- Instructional preparatory podcast
- 4 hour OSHA consultation / review of office procedures and documentation (ANNUALLY)
- 2 hour IC update for all employees (hands-on training – calibrate the team! – ANNUALLY)
- 2 hour DPA update for all employees (ANNUALLY)
- 8 hour IC course for all unlicensed DA’s
- Follow-up report
- 2 hours of consultation by e-mail or phone between annual sessions
- Periodic newsletter
- Lunch provided
Participants of the IC and DPA courses will receive 4 CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (2 each), and participants of the OSHA portion of the program will receive 4 CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS!
- 1-8 employees = $2500 annually
- 9-16 employees = $3900 annually
- Over 16 employees = TBD
- Full payment when registering for first session
- Annual payments thereafter due 60 days prior to next training session (schedule year in advance)
- $350 rescheduling or cancellation fee
- 8am to 12pm – OSHA Compliance (Melodi)
- 12pm – Lunch (Julie bring)
- 1pm – 3pm = DPA (both of us – Julie assist/research)
- 3pm – 5pm = IC (hands-on training)
*For existing offices only – new offices call to discuss additional requirements
Please call or e-mail to discuss scheduling and fees. 916-206-6752 or Melodi@RDA4U.net